In 2015, Institute for Regional Development together with partners from Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Ukraine implemented Visegrad project "RESOURCE - Raising awareness of the European Union through familiarisation with its financial instruments" (No.21470094- 659846). The project aimed to raise awareness about the available European financial instruments for both institutions and individuals in EaP countries, namely Ukraine.
Name of the Programme: Anti-crisis Humanity Program of International Fund “Renaissance”
Title of project: Support of vulnerable groups of population of the city of Uzhgorod
Sector: Social support
Location of the project: Transcarpathian region, Uzhgorod
Project duration: 12
The project was aimed at helping to people to access health care through its teams of trained volunteers, who provided people with information, advice, and practical support to access mainstream health services. Priority was been given to people not registered with a general practitioner or who had been denied access to health care.Details
Name of the Programme: Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENPI CBC Programme 2007-2013
Title of project: CLUSTERING (Opening doors for cross border clusters in SK and UA)
Sector: Social and economical development
Location of the project: Slovakia (Košice self-govering region) Ukraine (Transcarpathian region)
Total budget: 373 961
Managed budget: 39 844
Role in the project: The key project partner for dissemination and awareness raising
Project duration: 24
Project's main objectives was to increase knowledge and strengthen professional capacities of regional key players in two cross border regions (Košice Region in Slovakia and Zakarpatska region of Ukraine) for development of cross-border cooperation, with emphasis on cross-border clusters and cluster initiatives as a tool for sustainable development.Details
The project “SafeLabour: informational support to labour migrants” (No. 21810217) has been supported by the International Visegrad Fund.
The main goal of SafeLabour project is to provide information assistance for labour migrants (Ukrainian citizens and other nationals) by establishing Support Centers in Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
- Meeting of project partners to determine the most important information requests of migrants, discussion of main directions of activity of the Support Centers.
- Development of a program for supporting EaP migrants. It will be available both in newly created institutions and online (this web-page is created for this purpose).
- Advertisement in EU countries: printed promotional materials (billboards, posters) for placement at the train station (or nearby), at bus stops, etc.
- Advertisement in Ukraine: promotion of a program for supporting Ukrainian migrants on the Internet.
- Launch of the Support Centers for Ukrainian migrants in Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia.
Institute for Regional Development, Prague, Czech Republic.
OIC Poland, Lublin, Poland
Common Regions, Kosice, Slovakia
Informational Center for Innovation and Development “NOVUM”, Uzhgorod, UkraineDetails
Do you have an idea for cooperation?